Customers from all around the world look to Cook & Beals, Inc. for their honey processing needs. We are located in Loup City, Nebraska and have been designing and manufacturing honey extraction equipment for the commercial beekeeper since 1959. Our goal is to provide the honey producer with the most trouble free, durable, labor-saving equipment in the industry. We were once beekeepers, so we understand the importance of honey extracting running as smoothly as possible.
The Cook & Beals, Inc. equipment line includes the Box Grabber, Deboxer, Automatic Uncapper, Auto-Load 60 and 128 frame Extractors, Pumps, Heat Exchanger, Spin-Float Honey Wax Separator, Wax Melter, Moisture Remover, Honey Tote Scale, Parts and Accessories.
New for 2020 is our 60-Frame Auto-Load Extractor (see drop down above for more information). We are always interested in your ideas and thoughts, or finding innovative new products to offer our customers. Whether you’ve got a “hot” new product, suggested improvements, or simply a “better mousetrap,” we’d like to hear about it.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND READING:
- Click PRODUCT CATALOG to download our current product catalog in PDF format (please see policy statement tab for current freight charges policy). Note that our current price list is available at the link below.
- Click 2020 PRICE LIST to download price list in PDF format (prices subject to change without notice; please call to verify before placing order). Please note that prices are equipment only, and do not include crating or freight charges (F.O.B. Loup City, Nebraska). All prices are quoted in US dollars.
- Look for us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/cooknbeals/ where we post used equipment for sale, hints, tips and information related to our line of honey extraction equipment.
- Look for us at the 78th Annual North American Beekeeping Federation Conference & Tradeshow at South Point Hotel, Las Vegas, Nevada January 6-9, 2021! We are proud to have been continuous members of ABF for 55 years and three generations.
- The American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) works in the interest of all beekeepers and those associated with the industry to secure the future of the honey bee. Our members share a common interest to work toward better education and information for all segments of the industry in the hope of increasing our chances for survival in today’s competitive worlds.